Training at all Southern California locations began on Monday, May 18th, with certain protocols in place. The protocols are, but are not limited to, the following:
- All trainees must review/sign the FTI of DC 36 COVID Apprentice/Journeyperson Self Check document.
- Social distancing of 6ft remains in place. Class sizes may need to be reduced to accommodate this.
- Break times will be staggered by class.
- Cleaning supplies must be available onsite to maintain your facility. If proper supplies are not available, this will delay the restart of training.
- Facial coverings, although not required but recommended in San Bernardino County, are still required by the FTI of DC 36.
The “Return to Training Plan” is also attached here for your review.